You can view the full detailed release history for our image sharing script as well as plugin release history below.
- PHP7 support.
- Automatic language translations via Google Translate API. Translate the entire site content to another language by clicking a button. Note: Requires a Google API key. Menually edited translations can be marked as 'locked' so they're not overwritten.
- Adblocker detection to limit access to the site when adblocker is installed. Optionally block users from the whole site or just viewing images directly. Only enabled if the user account type is set to see advertising.
- Better control over http requests for thumbnails within the file manager. Now the browser wont request them all at once, sometimes overloading the server, they are queued and loaded as the previous one completes.
- Added support for default albums on new account creation/registration. Can be set via the admin, site settings.
- Added support for username and password protected http & ftp urls. In the format ftp://user:[email protected]/filename.txt.
- Improved session handling and how regularly the sessions are cleared from the database.
- Improved management of imagemagick tmp files which are used for image conversion. These are no longer created in the server /tmp folder but in /files/_tmp. Any leftover tmp files are automatically purged every 24 hours.
- Reduced the amount of data stored in each session from (up to) 65k to just over 1k.
- Updated IP to Country data and added admin script to update the data as needed. (see the top of /core/includes/ip2Country.class.php)
- Improved load speed of homepage.
- Added image manager "create copy of image" menu option.
- Moved image stats into popup within the image manager.
- Disabled mouse right click context menu on large image previews. Limits unauthorised downloading of images.
- Removed upload and register buttons on homepage once user is logged in.
- Added support for searching by user profile name rather than just account name.
- Admin Area:
--- Background creation of thumbnails - Added option within the admin area to generate image thumbnails via a cron task, so users do not have to wait for them via the user interface.
--- Added option in theme settings to set custom css code on the site theme.
--- Added option in admin to block the same image from being re-uploaded. Optional on image remove and automatic after removal on abuse reports.
--- Added admin "impersonate user" option, so admin users can login as any other user account.
--- Added new admin page for backing up the database and codebase. Functionality also built in preparation for automatic upgrades at a later date.
--- Added email notification to original reporter after removing an image via admin, abuse reports.
--- Admin option to set blocked keywords within the image name on image uploads.
--- Added option to temporarily disable image uploads globally via the admin area, site settings. Uploads will still function for admin accounts.
--- Added option to temporarily disable image downloads globally via the admin area, site settings. Downloads will still function for admin accounts.
--- Added option to bulk remove images by copying and pasting a list of reported urls.
--- Faster loading of the admin dashboard. Charts are loaded via ajax now to improve access speeds to admin.
--- Added plugin version number within the admin, manage plugins, in preparation for auto-updating.
--- Allowed for read only image servers in the 'move images' functionality, so images can be moved away from a read only server.
- Fixed popup link code to include image thumbnail.
- Fixed issue with file move between external file servers.
- Fixed OG information and thumbnail when sharing via Facebook.
- Voucher Reseller Plugin
--- Fix to show any newly added user packages as groups when creating a newsletter.
- Stripe Payment Gateway:
--- Added auto filling of email address to checkout process.
--- Supplied email on payment charge to Stripe so the user receives a payment receipt.
--- Added sandbox option aswell as details of the callback url.
--- Allowed for merchant ids and api keys with uppercase characters.
- Social Login:
--- Updated to the latest copy of HybridAuth.
--- Added block of any social accounts which we can't get the email address.
--- Account avatar is re-cached on login to allow for profile image updates.
--- Improvement to PPV logging when using Nginx and download managers.
Release Notes: There are database changes within this release. See /install/resources/upgrade_sql_statements/v1.4 - v1.5.sql
- Huge performance improvements, over 220% increase in script load times and database load. See our blog for the full info - https://mfscripts.com/blog.html
- Built in bulk link checker.
- Improvements to filename retrieval on remote url download.
- Increased the maximum auto deletes on the nightly file removals.
- Improvement to social media previews when sharing links.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
--- Added option to cancel withdrawal request in the admin area.
NOTE: There is 3 minor database changes in this release. See \install\resources\upgrade_sql_statements\v1.3 - v1.4.sql
- Improved upload speed. Thumbnail previews no longer have to be generated before the next image is uploaded.
- Improved management of logo on software updates.
- Fixed password validation on reset password form.
- Fix to Twitter share link on image view.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
NOTE: There is 1 minor database change in this release. See \install\resources\upgrade_sql_statements\v1.2 - v1.3.sql
- Added upload button to buttons on homepage screen.
- Added plugin calls for PPV rewards plugin. (now available via reservo.co)
- Performance improvements to translations.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
NOTE: There are no database changes for this release.
- Added animated gif/mng support. (with ImageMagick)
- Added social login plugin to release code.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Script initially released for purchase & download on Reservo.co.
Powerful Image Uploader:
- Multi-image uploader with preview thumbail, progress upload, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading (for supported browsers).
- Copy all image links to the clipboard button. Copy direct links, HTML code and BBCode.
- Image uploads are stored securely and assigned a short url. Optionally make this a longer hash via the admin area.
- Using GD (standard within PHP) support:
--- PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF & WBMP.
- Using ImageMagick (PHP module) support thumbnails in over 200 image types:
--- 3FR, AAI, AI, ART, ARW, AVI, AVS, BGR, BGRA, BMP, BMP2, BMP3, BRF, CAL, CALS, CANVAS, CAPTION, CIN, CIP, CLIP, CMYK, CMYKA, CR2, CRW, CUR, CUT, DCM, DCR, DCX, DDS, DFONT, DNG, DOT, DPX, DXT1, DXT5, EPDF, EPI, EPS, EPS2, EPS3, EPSF, EPSI, EPT, EPT2, EPT3, ERF, EXR, FAX, FITS, FRACTAL, FTS, G3, GIF, GIF87, GRADIENT, GRAY, GROUP4, GV, HALD, HDR, HISTOGRAM, HRZ, HTM, HTML, ICB, ICO, ICON, IIQ, INFO, INLINE, IPL, ISOBRL, JNG, JNX, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JSON, K25, KDC, LABEL, M2V, M4V, MAC, MAP, MASK, MAT, MATTE, MEF, MIFF, MNG, MONO, MOV, MP4, MPC, MPEG, MPG, MRW, MSL, MSVG, MTV, MVG, NEF, NRW, NULL, ORF, OTB, OTF, PAL, PALM, PAM, PANGO, PATTERN, PBM, PCD, PCDS, PCL, PCT, PCX, PDB, PDF, PDFA, PEF, PES, PFA, PFB, PFM, PGM, PICON, PICT, PIX, PJPEG, PLASMA, PNG, PNG00, PNG24, PNG32, PNG48, PNG64, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PREVIEW, PS, PS2, PS3, PSB, PSD, PTIF, PWP, RADIAL-GRADIENT, RAF, RAS, RAW, RGB, RGBA, RGBO, RGF, RLA, RLE, RMF, RW2, SCR, SCT, SFW, SGI, SHTML, SIX, SIXEL, SPARSE-COLOR, SR2, SRF, STEGANO, SUN, SVG, SVGZ, TEXT, TGA, THUMBNAIL, TIFF, TIFF64, TILE, TIM, TTC, TTF, TXT, UBRL, UIL, UYVY, VDA, VICAR, VID, VIFF, VIPS, VST, WBMP, WEBP, WMF, WMV, WMZ, WPG, X, X3F, XBM, XC, XCF, XPM, XPS, XV, XWD, YCbCr, YCbCrA, YUV.
- Preview logic as standard. On upload, a 1100x1100px cached jpg version of each image is stored. Thumbnails are generated quicker from this rather than using the original image.
- Image watermarking options including support for transparent pngs and water positioning.
- Automatic rotate images on upload option. (for jpg, png, gif & wbmp)
- Support for multiple image server storage. Store images on a FTP server or external dedicated server. Use based on least used space, random or a specific server.
- Support for image downloads by remote url.
- User registration & members area.
- Users can create an account and manage all their image uploads in one place.
- Fast ajax based image manager built entirely in-house.
Unqiue Image Manager:
- Full screen, responsive file manager. Full support on mobile, tablet & desktop devices.
- Fast ajax based image manager built entirely in-house. No need to reload the entire site to browse albums or images.
- Search widget in the header for quick searching. Both on the main website and the image manager.
- Browse other public images, albums and by image category.
- Set albums within albums, there's no limit on the sub-album depth. Even share a top level album with users to provide access to photos organised into sub-albums.
- Viewing image page:
--- Large image preview, resized depending on device.
--- Zoom option on image preview to view full screen.
--- Display of any accociated EXIF image data onscreen, like when it was taken, location, camera etc.
--- Options to download the original image or different sizes.
--- Sharing code for forums or your own website/email.
--- Email the image or share via social networks.
--- Comment on the image. The comments functionality is entirely built in, manage, approve, edit comments via the admin area.
--- Color palette which displays the most comment colors within the image.
--- 'Like' button so your visitors can like the image.
--- A link to view detailed image view statistics.
- Pre-caching within the image manager so the image manager is lightning fast.
- Support for keyboard navigation when viewing images.
- View a slideshow of any album. If it's a public album, share it with other users/customers.
- Option to rotate images within the file manager. (for jpg, png, gif & wbmp)
- 3 album privacy options:
--- Public - Listed on the site.
--- Limited Public - Available if someone knows the album/image path.
--- Private - Only available via the owners account.
- In addition to the above, you can configure the entire site to be private or an entire user account.
- Albums can have passwords set. Users can not access the album & images unless the correct password is entered.
- The original images & image thumbnails are stored with a long unique file path so they can't be guessed. Direct browser access denied to the image storage.
- Images statistics:
--- Daily, weekly, monthly views.
--- Referring sites.
--- Visiting countries.
--- Visiting browsers.
--- Visiting operating systems.
Optional Account Types:
- Non User: (not logged in)
--- Inactive images are only kept for 60 days. (configurable)
--- Maximum upload filesize of 1MB. (configurable)
--- Sees advertising. (configurable)
- Free User:
--- Inactive images are only kept for 90 days. (configurable)
--- Maximum upload filesize of 10MB. (configurable)
--- Storage limit of 1TB. (configurable)
--- Sees advertising. (configurable)
- Paid User:
--- Inactive images are kept while they have a premium account. (configurable)
--- No maximum upload size. (configurable)
--- Storage limit of 10TB. (configurable)
--- No advertising on the site. (configurable)
- Admin User:
--- As with the paid user but has access to the admin area.
Security & Performance:
- All passwords stored using SHA256 and PBKDF2 key extender. Industry recommended non-reversible method for password storage.
- IP blacklisting - block IP addresses from using the site.
- Image type blacklisting - ban certain types of images from being uploaded.
- Spam protection - Set minimum time between submissions.
- Spam protection - Set maximum images a user can upload per day.
- Report images pages (DMCA).
- Full support for https.
- Externally tested for XSS and SQL injection attacks.
- All image thumbnails cached on your website so they're loaded fast.
- Support for CDNs such as CloudFlare to improve load speed.
Social Network Sharing:
- Social networking icons to share uploaded files on Twitter, Facebook, Email & more.
- Support for user logins using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & more.
- Multiple language support.
- Manage any text content on the site via the admin area.
- Translation admin tools so the site can be used in most languages.
- Translation debugging tools.
- Charge for account upgrades. Fully integrated with PayPals automated IPN functionality.
- Easy Ads - Use the admin interface to easily integrate your banner ads or Google Adsense code.
- Written for PHP5.3+.
- 100% full source code.
- Easy installation.
- Fully customisable.
- Modern template. (easily customise and create additional ones)
- Simple, clean, ajax style look and feel.
- Dashboard detailing image downloads and active images.
- Search images and view thumbnails directly in the admin area.
- Disable images.
- Manage users and filter by user images.
- Manage blocked IPs.
- Manage site settings.
- Manage image categories.
- Set and manage image servers.
- Configure to use specific image server, random or the one with most space.
- Set site theme.
- Set paid account packages, rates and period.
- Amend an account expiry date.
- Set PayPal email address for site payments.
- Set free/paid user account settings:
--- Whether a user can upload.
--- Available storage space.
--- Max image upload filesize.
--- Whether to show adverts.
--- Whether to show the link to the upgrade page.
--- After how long to remove inactive files.
--- The permitted concurrent uploads.
--- Max download size permitted.
--- Max remote concurrent remote urls.
- Option to set the filename on the image download url.
- Option to use a different image url than the main site.
- Set banner ad/advert code.
- Modern Ajax interface.
Full screenshots and demo at https://reservo.co